CONDITIONING/ THROWING SKILL CLINIC, Nov. 8 to Dec. 12, 2018
November 8 @ 4:00 pm - December 12 @ 5:15 pm$30.00
Cost: $30 per session, or $150 for all sessions
When: On Wednesdays from Nov. 7 – December 12, 2018
Time: 4 PM Wednesdays
Location: COVE FIELD at Corte Madera School – 330 Golden Hind Psge, Corte Madera, CA 94925 (in the Larkspur area of Northern California)
Your Coaches: The NPA NorCal Team – Gregory Wilcox and Justin Herrguth
Get instruction and coaching from the best coaches in Northern California!
- Ballplayers must have enough strength, speed and symmetry in their arm/shoulder complex as well as their legs and torso to achieve successful performance and stay HEALTHY.
- Athletes will participate in and learn 4 blocks of drills that condition and strengthen the core/torso, develop thrust in their legs, improve the stability, flexibility and range of motion in the accelerator and decelerator muscles of their shoulder complex while adding strength and speed to their rotator cuff.
- These 4 blocks of drills are the identical ones we have field tested for over 30 years with the worlds elite professional athletes and are all cross specific to baseball. Without adequate strength and range of motion, it is impossible to correctly perform the movements required to effectively throw a baseball.
- Proper movement/mechanics are also required for successful performance and to remain HEALTHY. The NPA research has identified the 9 critical movements all elite professional players execute when throwing.
- Athletes will learn these critical bio mechanical movements and will perform drills to create the muscle memory necessary to perform repeatedly and maintain arm HEALTH.
- The NPA protocols have all been IRB certified at major universities and are the only protocols endorsed by the medical community. They are currently being used by 18 MLB teams and 28 NFL teams.
Registration and Payment must be completed BEFORE attending sessions. Register below. Please pay NPA Area Director Greg Wilcox when you arrive at the field.