- Dates: September 26 – November 5, 2017. Three times a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 4:15 – 5:15 pm.
- Location: Healdsburg Elementary School, Miller Field.
This is a clinic that focuses on arm health, joint stability and mobility, arm strength, muscle balance between accelerators and decelerators, and patterning of key movements in the throwing motion.
This training, based on over 30 years of scientific research, is almost never taught, coached or practiced in organized baseball programs yet it is critical to avoiding injury and improving velocity.
- -Class limited to 20 athletes
- -Starts September 26th, runs 6 weeks, 3 times per week
- -Taught by certified NPA coaches
- -Four blocks of drills are same as those used with our MLB clients and NFL Quarterbacks