- Dates: November 27 – December 20, 2017. Three times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 4:00 – 5:00 pm.
- Location: Healdsburg Elementary School, AAA Field
- Cost: $220.00 for 4 Weeks
The National Pitching Association will be conducting a 4-week clinic that focuses on arm health, joint stability and mobility, arm strength, muscle balance between accelerators and decelerators, and patterning of key movements in the throwing motion.
This training, based on over 30 years of scientific research, is almost never taught, coached or practiced in organized baseball programs yet it is critical to avoiding injury and improving performance. The clinic provides an organized structure for athletes to be “ in shape” to perform.
- Class limited to 20 athletes
- Starts Novemember 27, runs 6 weeks, 3 times per week
- Taught by certified NPA coaches
- Four blocks of drills are same as those used with our MLB clients and NFL Quarterbacks