Cost: $349 for athletes, $299 for siblings, $150 for Coaches
Location: Rohnen Park, CA – Northern California, just outside of the San Francisco area
OPEN TO AGES 7-18
PARENTS URGED TO ATTEND WITH ATHLETE
Join NPA NorCal Area Director Greg Wilcox and the NPA NorCal coaches for a three-day camp.
- Athletes learn drills for arm care and recovery, core temp, joint stability/ range of motion and the critical movements, sequencing and timing of an efficient throwing motion.
- Each athlete is assessed and tested for functional strength, muscle imbalance between accelerator/decelerators, arm strength and speed and mechanical efficiency in throwing.
- Each athletes’ point in time velocity capacity is measured against actual velocity and training programs recommended to mitigate any weaknesses.
- Athlete and Parent learn how to develop the conditioning and functional strength that are necessary for improved performance and to maintain arm health.
THIS IS THE SAME PROGRAM USED FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS AT THE PROFESSIONAL LEVEL
- Only science based throwing protocol.
- Only protocol that is Institutional Review Board Certified.
- Only protocol endorsed by the medical community.
- Coaches all trained and certified annually by Dr. House, NPA Founder who is considered the “Throwing Doctor” and the “Father of Modern Pitching Mechanics”.
- Clients include Nolan Ryan, Randy Johnson, Orel Herscheiser, Tom Brady, Drew Brees .
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED!
- Friday, January 19: 6 – 9 PM Lecture and discussion with NPA NorCal Area Director Greg Wilcox and NPA Coaches. All athletes, parents/guardians, siblings and coaches urged to attend.
- Saturday & Sunday, January 20 – 21: Ages 7 – 13: 8:30 am to 11:30 am Ages 14 and up: 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm
- Coaches are urged to attend all sessions.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 707-331-5946.